Russo Brothers: "Avengers: Infinity War 1 & 2" to be Retitled
Showing results 8-47 of 181
Wed, February 24th, 2016
- "Batman v Superman" v R-Ratings
It's only an R-rating on an alternate home video release, but that's enough to make Brett White a little worried about this mature-only trend.
Wed, February 17th, 2016
- Here's "Deadpool's" Real Lesson to Learn
Instead of slapping R-ratings on superhero movies, Brett White thinks filmmakers should learn a different lesson from "Deadpool's" success.
Wed, February 10th, 2016
- "All-New X-Men" Makes Mutants Fun Again
While the X-Men line might be going dark, "All-New X-Men" provides an awesome counterbalance of entertaining angst and action.
Wed, February 3rd, 2016
- The New "Captain Marvel" Proves Carol's Staying Power
Brett White examines how Captain Marvel has survived one of the trickiest speed bumps in superhero comics: the creative team change-up.
Wed, January 27th, 2016
- Is "The Flash" the Modern "Batman '66"?
It's a crazy comparison to make, but Brett White sees a lot of the classic "Batman" TV series in the current "Flash" one.
Wed, January 20th, 2016
- Hating to Love the "Suicide Squad" Trailer
Brett White argues with himself about the rip-roaring new "Suicide Squad" trailer, analyzing how one Queen song has changed everything.
Wed, January 13th, 2016
- Unboxing The #WheresRey Phenomenon
With plenty more Rey merchandise from "The Force Awakens" on the way, Brett White points out how the first wave of "Star Wars" toys fell short.
Wed, January 6th, 2016
- Top 10 Series of 2015
Brett White says hello to 2016 by saying goodbye to his favorite comic book series from 2015, including some familiar names and a few surprises.
Wed, December 30th, 2015
- Han Solo & Me
After seeing "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" many, many times, Brett White examines his history with the smuggler turned hero.
Wed, December 16th, 2015
- Dear Santa, I Want A Good Star Wars Movie For Christmas
Brett White makes a last minute appeal to Jolly Old St. Nick to make sure that the movie he's waited 25 years for is everything he wants it to be.
Wed, December 9th, 2015
- I've Enlisted With The "Howling Commandos Of SHIELD"
Brett's fallen for Frank Barbiere and Brent Schoonover's new Marvel series -- and it's not just because it stars Dum Dum Dugan.
Wed, December 2nd, 2015
- Captain America and Bucky are Just Friends
In response to "Captain America: Civil War's" trailer, Brett White discusses why the leading men are much better friends than lovers.
Wed, November 18th, 2015
- Mister Sinister is My Favorite X-Villain
Mister Sinister is creepy, invasive, weird and glamorous -- and he's Brett White's fave when it comes to bad guys.
Thu, November 12th, 2015
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer's" Influence On Today's Super Shows
From "The Flash" and "Arrow" to "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", Brett White puts his college degree to work and shows how "Buffy" made it all possible.
Wed, November 4th, 2015
- Here's What "Uncanny X-Men's" Iceman Coming Out Scene Got Right
On the eve of his 10 year gay-versary, Brett White runs through his hyper-personal reaction to "Uncanny X-Men" #600's most pivotal scene.
Wed, October 28th, 2015
- "Captain America: Sam Wilson" is the Book We Need Right Now
As the presidential election cycle gears up and partisan politics intensify, Brett White cites the new Cap book as essential reading.
Wed, October 21st, 2015
- Star Wars: The Empathy Awakens
Things are pretty great for Star Wars fans lately, but Brett White has words for those that want to ruin things with hate.
Wed, September 30th, 2015
- Comics and the Dilemma of Wanting More
Comic book fans want new stories starring their heroes on a monthly basis, and Brett White wants to know if that's really for the best.
Wed, September 23rd, 2015
- How "Age Of Apocalypse" Made Me A Better Comic Fan
Twenty years later, Brett White recounts how the massive X-Men event forever changed the way he looks at comics.
Thu, September 17th, 2015
- Plot vs. Character and "Extraordinary X-Men"
With Jeff Lemire & Humberto Ramos' new X-Men series heading back into "No More Mutants" territory, Brett White reveals why he's okay with that.
Wed, September 9th, 2015
- Can't Help It -- I'm All In For Star Wars Again
Despite his initial trepidation about the blind mania of #ForceFriday, Brett White has given in to his feelings and become one with the Force again.
Wed, September 2nd, 2015
- Thanks For Making Me Cry, "Daredevil"
After reading the last issue of Mark Waid and Chris Samnee's "Daredevil," Brett White looks back on all the feelings this run gave him.
Wed, August 26th, 2015
- The X-Men Need Multiple Man
After two years apart, Brett White reconnects with his inner Madrox fan and discovers just how important the character is.
Wed, August 19th, 2015
- Deadpool Ain't My Idea of Queer Representation
With Marvel's lack of queer leads drawing criticism, Brett White examines the complications he sees regarding Deadpool as an omnisexual antihero.
Wed, August 12th, 2015
- Comic Reading and Comic Collecting are Two Separate Jams
Now that he's gone digital, Brett White realizes that collecting comics and reading comics are two different hobbies with different rewards.
Wed, August 5th, 2015
- Why Bisexual Hercules Matters To Me
Following the recent discussion regarding Hercules' sexual orientation, Brett White discusses how this particular development affected him.
Wed, July 29th, 2015
- An Open Letter To Channing Tatum To Save "Gambit"
With rumors of his "Gambit" departure swirling, Brett White pleads with the star of "Magic Mike XXL" not to leave the upcoming X-Men solo film.
Wed, July 22nd, 2015
- What All Superhero Films Can Learn From "Ant-Man"
With its unique and personal third act, Brett White hopes future Marvel movies will take a chance when it comes to endings.
Wed, July 15th, 2015
- The "Deadpool" Trailer's Joke Deficiency
Brett White shoves some soap in the "Deadpool" trailer's mouth and explains why he wants to see better jokes in the Merc's movie.
Wed, July 1st, 2015
- 45 Thoughts About "All-New, All-Different Marvel"
With 45 new #1 issues announced today, Brett White lets loose all of his hopes, dreams and fears regarding the new Marvel Universe.
Wed, June 24th, 2015
- Why Am I Obsessed With Action Figures?!
Get a load of Brett's toy collection as he figures out when this obsession started and why it will probably never end.
Wed, June 17th, 2015
- Lessons Learned at Flame Con
Brett White learned about the value of both embracing and rejecting stereotypes and labels at NYC's first LGBT comic con.
Wed, June 10th, 2015
- The Diversity of Special Edition: NYC
After attending the new NYC con, Brett White reflects on the show's progressive panels and interviews the people behind two of them.
Wed, June 3rd, 2015
- About That Big "Star Wars" Reveal...
Of course lifelong Star Wars superfan Brett White has more than a thousand words to say about the retcon in Marvel's "Star Wars" #6.
Wed, May 27th, 2015
- "X-Men '92," "Inferno" Reveal the Secret of "Secret Wars"
After reading -- and loving -- this week's "Secret Wars" series, Brett White has just one tiny quibble with the Marvel Comics event.
Wed, May 20th, 2015
- David Letterman Is My Professor X
With the legendary host ending his run tonight, Brett White looks back on his time at "Late Show" through X-Men-tinted glasses.
Wed, May 13th, 2015
- Did "Secret Wars" Just Win Me Over?
Despite his aversion to alternate reality storylines, "Secret Wars" #2 might have just sold Brett White on Marvel's new event.
Wed, May 6th, 2015
- "Age Of Ultron" and the Great Black Widow Debate
Black Widow superfan Brett White tries to sort out all of the character's controversial reveals in the wake of "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
Wed, April 29th, 2015
- The MCU Avengers Are My Avengers
With "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" days away from opening, Brett White declares his love for one very specific version of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Wed, April 22nd, 2015
- About That Gay Iceman Scene...
With Bobby Drake outed as of "All-New X-Men" #40, Brett White shares his possibly too personal thoughts about the coming out scene.