A few odds and ends here, I'd include more but I'm in New York City at Ye Old Marvel Editorial Retreat and I don't have all my jpegs handy. In-between talking Bendis into staying on "Ultimate Spider-Man" long enough for my schedule to clear up, helping Old Man Brubaker remember to wear a jacket when it rains, convincing Tom Brevoort not to hire me to script Dan Slott's late "She-Hulk" issues, getting Straczynski to sign "Babylon 5" DVDs, tricking Grek Pak into trading "Hulk" for "Marvel Team-Up," and trying to figure out what the hell Mike Carey is saying at any given moment... I figured I'd send along some jpegs, and maybe try and entice you into purchasing one of my fine books, you know - the usual.
Some potentially interesting stuff this week. In no particular order.
- This Cory Walker illustration looks like the art for an "Invincible" entry in some kind of handbook type publication... doesn't it?
- The Michael Turner cover for "Ultimate X-Men" #75 with some color tweaks.
- That "Walking Dead" cover layout sure has Rick walking... funny.
- Is that the return of everyone's favorite Ultimate character, Syndicate?
- More Andy Kuhn goodness from "Marvel Team-Up."
- Some absolutely stunning "Irredeemable Ant-Man" pages from the super-star team of Phil Hester, Ande Parks and Bill Crabtree.
- Young Peter Parker Kirkman has already started singing.
And that's it for me, folks. If you like anything you've seen, or even if you didn't, do me a solid and go forth and... BUY MY BOOKS!