Official Press Release
GREEN LANTERN #37, the incredible third chapter of “Rage of the Red Lanterns,” has sold out at DC Comics, and is being sent back to press for a new, second printing.
GREEN LANTERN #37 Second Printing (DEC088105) features a pencils-only version of this issue’s cover by Shane Davis. It is scheduled to arrive in stores on 25 and has a Final Order Cutoff February 5.
Retailers may order this item by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative or DC Sales Representative, or by email at email@example.com.
Other chapters of “Rage of the Red Lanterns” are available as follows. Check your stock today!
• FINAL CRISIS: RAGE OF THE RED LANTERNS #1 Second Printing (OCT088046), chapter one of the story, is available for reorder now.
• GREEN LANTERN #36 Second Printing (DEC088018) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 18.
• GREEN LANTERN #38 (NOV080161) chapter four of the story, is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 25.
Following that, the story “Agent Orange” begins in these issues:
• GREEN LANTERN #39 (DEC080128; variant edition: DEC080129) is solicited in the December Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on March 25.
• GREEN LANTERN #40 (JAN090203; variant edition: JAN090204) is solicited in the January Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 29.