CBR is looking for one brave soul to serve as our production assistant onsite during the Chicago Comics & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) April 15th, 18th and 19th. Job requirements include:
- All applicants must have a reliable car and valid state drivers license.
- All applicants must be able to show proof of insurance.
- All applicants must live in or around the Chicago metro area.
The job would include:
- Picking up production supplies (sandbags, etc.) for CBR’s studio at C2E2 and delivering them to the convention center. (Thursday, April 15th)
- Picking up equipment (cameras, lighting rigs, etc.) shipped to Chicago area location and delivering them to the convention center. (Thursday, April 15th)
- Picking up water, drinks, etc for our studio and delivering them to the convention center. (Thursday, April 15th)
- Help packing up and boxing all equipment at show close (Sunday, April 18th)
- Visit Moscone center to pick up additional CBR materials. (Monday April 19th)
- Take all equipment/boxes to shipping store for shipping back to CBR’s Los Angeles headquarters.
If you have access to a dolly for moving all this stuff, that’ll certainly make your life much easier!
All interested applicants should send an e-mail to Jonah Weiland at email@example.com -- please be prepared to scan and copy your drivers license and proof of insurance. This is a paid position and you will be paid for mileage.