The Image Expo 2014 Keynote Address had a plethora of its creator roster in attendance to announce new series -- including Robert Kirkman, Matt Fraction, Kieron Gillen, Nick Spencer and more -- as well as surprise guests Bill Willingham and Scott Snyder. Here are the highlights of Image publisher Eric Stephenson's keynote address.
- Robert Kirkman details plans for "Invincible" #111.
- Joe Keatinge and Khary Randolph launch "Tech Jacket Digital."
- Joe Keatinge and Leila del Duca's "Shutter" to debut in April.
- Brandon Graham announces shared-universe fantasy series "8House" with Churchland, Rios & more.
- Joshua Williamson announces horror comic "Nailbiter" with "Masks & Mobsters" collaborator Mike Henderson.
- Shadowline imprint to launch new Ted McKeever project "The Superannuated Man" in June
- Rick Remender to collaborate with Greg Tocchini for 60-issue series "Low."
- Matt Fraction to launch "Ody-C" in 2014, "Casanova" moves from Marvel Icon to Image.
- Kelly Sue Deconnick and Valentine De Landro's "Bitch Planet" to hit stores later this year.
- Nick Spencer announces "Great Beyond" with Morgan Jeske, "Paradigms" with Butch Guice" and "Cerulean" with Frazer Irving
- James Robinson's "The Saviors" heads to ongoing, announces new series "Airboy" with Greg Hinkle.
- Nick Dragotta, Fred Van Lente, Tom Fowler & Jordie Bellaire team for "Howtoons" educational comic.
- "Nightwing" writer Kyle Higgins launches "C.O.W.L." in May with "The League" collaborator Alec Siegel and artist Rod Reis.
- Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie announce "The Wicked & The Divine."
- Chris Burnham and Grant Morrison reunite for "Nameless."
- Bill Willingham teams with Barry Kitson for magical comic "Restoration."
- Scott Snyder and Jock head to Image for "Wytches" horror comic.
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips "do whatever we want" in Image five-year deal, wrap up "Fatale," plan launch of "The Fade Out," move "Criminal" and "Incognito" from Marvel Icon to Image.
Plus, check out a selection of covers from today's announcements below.