Official Press Release
Dale Eaglesham, the dynamic illustrator of VILLAINS UNITED, has signed a 2-year exclusive agreement with DC Comics.
"Signing an exclusive offer from DC Comics was such an easy decision to make," says Eaglesham. "It's truly an exhilarating time to be at DC and I'm thrilled to be here. There is a new boldness at DC, a willingness to take risks and a desire to make comics history. INFINITE CRISIS is drawing this entire company together, staff and creators alike, in a celebration of DC's incredible universe. I've been working for them for a decade now and they've given me the kind of opportunity and support that will allow me to be the best artist I can be."
"Page after page, Dale makes us all look like geniuses for hiring him," says Editor Steve Wacker. "He brings an extremely strong visual sense to his stories and has been large part of the success of VILLAINS UNITED. He's one of those guys who makes an editor's job easy. We have some big plans for him on one of our biggest books, so he'll be busy here for a while. Your vacation is cancelled, Dale!"
Some of Eaglesham's work may be found in these collected editions, all available for reorder:
* BATMAN: NO MAN'S LAND VOLUME 4 TP (JUL058015)
* BATMAN: NO MAN'S LAND VOLUME 5 TP (JUN058159)
* GREEN LANTERN: NEW JOURNEY, OLD PATH TP (STAR13947)
* GREEN LANTERN: BROTHER'S KEEPER TP (STAR18922)
* GREEN LANTERN: PASSING THE TORCH TP (JUN040399)
In addition, the VILLAINS UNITED TP (OCT050276), collecting the miniseries in its entirety, is solicited in the October Previews (Volume XV #10) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on December 14.
Official Press Release
Don Kramer, penciller of the monthly JSA series, has signed a 2-year exclusive agreement with DC Comics.
"It has been great working with DC for the past three years," says Kramer. "I've been fortunate to get to work with men like Geoff Johns, (Senior Editor) Pete Tomasi, (Editor) Steve Wacker, and (Assistant Editors) Harvey Richards and Michael Siglain. They have become good friends whom I have a great deal of respect for. I could not have been more fortunate as to have been given the opportunity to work with an editor as great as Pete and a writer as great as Geoff. It has been the ideal situation for me, and I look forward to my future with DC."
"Don is not only a great artist who's been growing by leaps and bounds since his first issues of JSA, but he's a great guy to work with," says Tomasi. "I'm happy to have locked him up here at DC for the next two years. I've got plenty of work lined up for him that'll make his fingers bleed!"
Upcoming issues of JSA are available as follows:
* JSA #79 (SEP050248) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on
* JSA #80 (OCT050259) is solicited in the October Previews (Volume XV #10) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on December 7.
Kramer's work also may be found in these titles, available for reorder now:
* HAWKMAN VOL. 2: ALLIES AND ENEMIES TP (DEC030273)
* JSA VOL. 7: PRINCES OF DARKNESS TP (DEC040268)
* JSA VOL. 8: BLACK REIGN TP (APR050341)
* JSA VOL. 9: LOST TP (JUN050376)