Florida Supercon is a four day festival and convention each year (around July 4th weekend) meant to celebrate Comic Books, Animation, Cartoons, Anime, Video Games, Cosplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Pop Culture and all things Geek! It is the largest event of its kind in South Florida, and one of the largest events of its kind in the United States.
Florida Supercon is a truly unique event and has more events than any other show of its kind in Florida, with over 800 unique events in 2013 and approx. 1,000 more planned for 2014!
* The Main Exhibition Room is 264,000 square feet and will host hundreds of exhbitors, vendors, craftspeople, publishers, artists and writers. Located in the Hall C and D of The Miami Beach Convention Center.
* Our Hall of Fame area is where you can get autographs and photos with some of your favorite celebrities and is located in the Main Exhibition Room.
* Our main events stage has seating for an audience of over 5,000 and is where our main events take place, including our main Celebrity Q&A’s / Panels, Costume Competition and Concerts. Located in Hall C of The Miami Beach Convention Center.
* Our ballroom stages feature more Celebrity Q&A’s / Panels, Florida Super Championship Wrestling, Cosplay Contests, Gameshows and more! Located on the first floor of The Miami Beach Convention Center.
* Our Video Game ballroom is the place for video game free play and tournaments. Located on the first floor of The Miami Beach Convention Center.
* Our Gaming rooms host tabletop gaming including: Roleplaying games and CCG’s. Located on the 2nd Floor of the Convention Center.
* Plus we have over two dozen additional event rooms featuring more panels, Q&A’s, film festival screenings, anime viewings, anime music videos, cultural panels, workshops and much, much more! Located on the 2nd Floor of the Convention Center.
Miami Beach Convention Center
1901 Convention Center Drive,
Miami, FL 33139
More Info: http://floridasupercon.com
This event was submitted by CBR.
Does the information about this event contain errors or are changes needed?
Click here to e-mail the events editor.