DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Entertainment have announced the launch of a new mobile app titled "DC All Access." The app will unite every part of the DC Universe -- including comics, films, TV shows and more -- in one app built "specifically for DC fans." "DC All Access" includes exclusive news and reveals, original videos, official DC news streams, exclusive DC character emojis, movie tickets, fan sweepstakes and giveaways, a comic book reader and more.
The DC keyboard features animated GIFs of DC characters as well as icons and images, with more scheduled to be added regularly. The app also includes a DC news stream that aggregates all updates about DC's various comic, film and televisoin properties.
As part of the app's launch, all-new video and graphics from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" have been included with "DC All Access" as well as a sweepstakes to win tickets to the film's premiere in New York. More exclusive reveals and giveaways will arrive every day as part of the app's launch week.
“The DC All Access app is a global, studio-wide effort that brings together all things DC like never before,” said Sam Ades, vice president of Digital Marketing for DC Entertainment, in the announcement. “It’s such an exciting time for DC with our film slate, TV shows, bestselling video games, comics and so much more -- now fans can access everything at their fingertips in a persistent, interactive and social experience.”
Official press release
THE ENTIRE DC UNIVERSE IN YOUR POCKET!
New ‘DC All Access’ Mobile App Launches, Brings Together All Things DC –
Films, TV, Video Games, Comics and More
‘DC All Access’ App Includes New ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Video and Chance to Win Tickets to Premiere
Twitter Pitch: Holy Emojis Batman! New #DCAllAccess app from@DCComics offers exclusive #Batman, #Superman and #SuicideSquad emojishttp://apple.co/1LdAO3H http://bit.ly/1S2iKLB
BURBANK, Calif. (February 25, 2016) – DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Entertainment announced today the launch of a new mobile app, DC All Access,bringing together the entire DC Universe of films, TV, video games, comics and more in a new, interactive environment built specifically for DC fans. DC All Access offers exclusive news and reveals, original videos, official DC news streams, exclusive DC character emojis, movie tickets, fan sweepstakes and giveaways, a comic book reader and more. The free app is now available for download viaApple’s App Store® and the Google Play store.
“The DC All Access app is a global, studio-wide effort that brings together all things DC like never before,” stated Sam Ades, vice president of Digital Marketing for DC Entertainment. “It’s such an exciting time for DC with our film slate, TV shows, bestselling video games, comics and so much more – now fans can access everything at their fingertips in a persistent, interactive and social experience.”
To celebrate the arrival of the DC All Access app, all-new video and graphics from the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in theaters March 25, can now be seen exclusively in the DC All Access app, along with behind-the-scenes video and the chance to win tickets to the film’s New York premiere. DC and WB will offer fans exclusive reveals and giveaways every day during launch week, with more exclusives and giveaways planned for the coming weeks and beyond.
DC All Access is a one-stop destination for all things DC and a must-have for fans. Key features include:
· DC keyboard with animated GIFs featuring a huge variety of characters, icons and images. Once DC All Access is downloaded the DC keyboard can be seamlessly integrated into user’s main keyboard allowing fans to express their DC fandom through instant messages, Facebook messenger, and other messaging platforms. New images will be added regularly, and tied to major events, like film openings, TV premieres, game releases, comic storyline twists, holidays and more.
· Exclusive news and reveals
· Exclusive fan giveaways and sweepstakes – launch giveaways will include The Dark Knight III: The Master Race comic book signed by Frank Miller, VIP tickets to events, and more!
· Official DC news stream compiling all DC news in one place. Fans can also access news streams covering such titles as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Batman: Arkham Knight game, and TV shows The Flash, among others.
· First Look and exclusive original videos and episodes of popular webseries DC All Access, hosted by Tiffany Smith and Jason Inman.
· Movie tickets – seamlessly connect to purchase tickets.
· DC fan community – DC fans can connect, take quizzes, gather points for special rewards, and interact though integrated social media channels.
Download DC All Access now via Apple’s App Store® or the Google Play store.