Warner Bros. Consumer Products has unveiled a new wave of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" merch as part of their partnership with numerous companies like New Era, Under Armour, Square Enix, PEZ, and many others.
Here are all the participating companies listed in the press release:
- Bioworld brings a line of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice-inspired apparel and accessories, with graphics and icons representative of the DC Comics Super Heroes
- Junk Food offers statement Batman emblem and S-Shield t-shirts; Converse kicks off a fan-favorite collection worldwide for those wanting to team with Batman and/or Superman; global partner Under Armour sports high-end athletic wear
- New Era Cap Company brings a range of headwear
- Matchless London offering high-end leather jackets and bags as worn in the film
- Publishers include Scholastic, with an official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice behind-the-scenes children’s film guide and a movie companion junior novel
- Titan Books with the film’s official art/making of book, tech manual focusing on the gadgets, weapons and vehicles in the film and an official souvenir magazine.
- Hallmark, with gifts and novelties
- Sakar International, with electronics and accessories
- PEZ Candy for fans of all ages
- General Mills, with inspired cereal for Batman and Superman for all fans to enjoy
- Fetch for Cool Pets, with pet accessories for furry friends to get in on the fun.
Click here for a look at entire new wave of products being offered by WBCP.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" hits screens on March 25.